Most of the people who left the war zones have no place to stay. That is why Vostok SOS builds new shelters and supports existing ones. Within the framework of the “Emergency response in Ukraine” project, we purchase the necessary furniture and equipment for shelter equipment, as well as provide residents with food kits and hygiene products.
This week, our help has been given to 5 such settlements:
– Bobrynets and Nadlak (Kirovohrad region);
– Turya-Remeta, Baranyntsi and Mukachevo (Transcarpathian region).
We managed to transfer:
– 14-day individual grocery sets for 119 people;
– 66 sets of hygiene products for men;
– 53 sets of hygiene products for women;
– 120 sets of diapers for adults.
Together and to victory!